[OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Run, Fred, run!
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:44:37 -0400
When he realized he had to appeal to the extreme right, McCain suddenly
decided that "some torture" was just fine in Iraq. Gee, this from
someone who had been tortured in Vietnam.  pathetic.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net