[OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got an opinion on thie AM2 motherboard

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Anyone got an opinion on thie AM2 motherboard
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:01:42 -0400
Sorry, but I got confused.  You state that the 590 chipset is better
because it supports 16 vs 8 lanes (whatever a lane is) for better
support of dual graphics cards.  Then say there's no impact if you only
have one card and then say don't bother with the 570 chip.  Eh?

You then say you have the same ASUS board that Mike mentions which,
according to the link below uses the 570 chip.  Eh?

Maybe I can simplify this.  If I don't run games would I ever want dual
graphics cards just to do PhotoShop?  Or do I need that for dual monitor
support from PhotoShop?

Chuck Norcutt