[OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:22:38 -0700
Vinegar is an acid and will etch or soften certain plastics. It is best to
know what works first if the item is critical.

Also he said his equipment was chemical encrusted, watch want to mix with
those chemicals????? Use a contained breather incase you create a poisonous
gas I've had my lungs burned even at a hazMat place cause it was an unknown
and was mixed with a common cleaning solution to clean it up.

Scott