[OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:25:56 +1000
Plastic isn't one thing - plexiglass (perspex) is probably acrylic
base and a soft hose will be very different. Some plastic will melt
if exposed to solvents like turps, acetone, etc. and others are quite
unaffected. Just try gluing plastics and you'll soon realise that
different resins have very different characteristics and hard
plastics are far less resistant to solvents.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx