[OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass

Subject: [OM] Re: Cleaning Plexi-glass
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 16:44:57 -0500
On the subject, I would always recommend a highly diluted solution as a
starting place.

The removal of calcium stains from hard water is always difficult. There is
a geographical content, and I suspect that the demonstrations of various
solutions are made where the content in domestic water is relatively light.

Here in Kansas, and I suspect in Texas, the amount of limestone that
aquifers run through is daunting. Although the water can be unreasonably
hard, it often is relatively free of other minerals, and well and spring
water can have a quite good taste. That comes at a price.

It is not impossible that the stains on Bill's washer will prove impossible
to remove, only to subdue. Although it may appear nasty, it likely will wash
just fine.

Bill Pearce