[OM] Re: [OM]Stem research, was Pixel diffraction effects on resolution

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM]Stem research, was Pixel diffraction effects on resolution [was Mini Macro questions]
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:43:27 -0700
I picked up a thing at the art store, two clamps on a bendable wire, clamped
one to a 1/4 20 bolt I put in the bottom of the camera, the other to the
flower stem. $10 dollars, cause I couldn't find a real hardware store in my
area where I could have made one and had to supply a box store with cash for
something that wasn't quite what I wanted, but worked... sort of.. I started
using it to hold a Camcorder light in front of the camera for those super
macro shots and the stupid thing broke. Stupid piece of plastic used as a
stopper to hold the camp on the  wire and spring set up, and  destroyed the
whole thing fell apart when it popped out.

But it was simple. Some day I'll be near a real hardware store and make
something to hold the silly little lights.

Scott