[OM] Re: Pixel diffraction effects on resolution [was Mini Macro questio

Subject: [OM] Re: Pixel diffraction effects on resolution [was Mini Macro questions]
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:41:18 -0400
On 3/19/07, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SNIP!
> > It might be instructive to remove the breeze as a variable.
> >
> You wanna drop by and hold the stem? :-)
>
> Seriously, I remember some posts about gadgets that attach to camera or
> tripod and reach out to steady plants and such. I wasn't interested at
> the time.
>
> Anybody point me to examples/sources?
>
> Moose

There are probably others, but here's the example that popped to mind:

http://tinyurl.com/26nz34

A Wimberly product that's <$100!!!  That's almost like free!
Actually, I think something similar is sold at 'adult toy' stores but
at twice the price.  LOL!!

There was a used at pnet last week as well:

http://tinyurl.com/3ypvhb

hth/ScottGee1