[OM] Re: OT Getting straight

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Getting straight
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:41:47 +0000
I'm not sure if anybody won. Is it really over yet?

And my organization is based neither on the Dewey or Loc systems. I use the
haphazard way, just trying to get similarly-themed stuff together. I seem to
spend more time looking for stuff than I do using it when I finally find it.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --