[OM] RE : Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] RE : Re: OT: French Empires
From: "stephan Van den Zegel" <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:54:47 +0100
The even sometimes destroy some macdonalds fastfood ... who could blame
them
S.

Haussmanian street are indeed sized for military maniability and
artillery control of insurrections... but still "La commune n'est pas
morte".
Photographically speaking Paris is all about perspective and open spaces
and not about details like some older cities.