[OM] Re: OT: French Empires

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: French Empires
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:56:22 +0000
 From what I've seen, most things French with the Government involved
are messy and wasteful ... but I cannot for the life of me think of
something that any government's involvement is not wasteful {;-}}.
On the other hand, such involvement tends to make sure that
commercial gain does not come before individual good.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.