[OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center

Subject: [OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:41:29 -0400
I have no idea if it can do that or not.  My camera has never been in
any focus mode other than "one shot" with center auto focus point only
and with focus control removed from the shutter button and moved around
to the back to separate focus and exposure control.

It's probably been 12 years since I've seen any car moving 186 mph let
alone trying to track it.

Chuck Norcutt