[OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center

Subject: [OM] Re: Hauppauge Service Center
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:14:50 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> I have no idea if it can do that or not.  My camera has never been in
> any focus mode other than "one shot" with center auto focus point only
> and with focus control removed from the shutter button and moved around
> to the back to separate focus and exposure control.

I"ve used that mode a couple of times when shooting flying birds. Can't
say that I noticed a difference, but who knows. Probably not much with
feathered birds. For those excited by the birds thta humans fly, it
might make more difference. I also only use the center focus point 99+%
of the time.
> It's probably been 12 years since I've seen any car moving 186 mph let
> alone trying to track it.

12 years for me in June. Were you at the Montreal F1 GP in '95 too.?
Funny thing is that I was there because of the interest of a woman who
was interested and involved at a lower level in car racing. I couldn't
raise much enthusiasm about the racing, but you know...... I was happy
to travel to Montreal with her. ;-)

Moose