[OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet

Subject: [OM] Re: Quiet, quiet, quiet
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:29:17 -0400
One of the big control knobs broke off out Kenmore washing machine which
I bought 15 years ago.  I was, likewise, able to buy it online after
picking it out of the Sears parts blowup.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon dot net