[OM] Re: X-Windows was: Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: X-Windows was: Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:08:06 -0700
I think it is the rest of the world that is doing much of the work to
break down the IE monopoly. Unfortunately US banks seem to find many
of the simplest things quite challenging. I use Opera more than IE but
Opera often has problems with US sites. I've recently installed
Firefox but seldom use it.

Looking at the server logs, the local real estate web could probably
ignore all browsers but IE. It appears that over 95% of the people are
using IE, but maybe the log isn't giving _me_ an accurate
interpretation.

-jeff