[OM] Re: Apologies to Moose

Subject: [OM] Re: Apologies to Moose
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:39:58 +0000
Joel

I had to do a Google search to find your website as I had failed to
add it to my Bookmarks.  That is now rectified.

I can see that you are experimenting, but for what it's worth:

1.      The Hawaii photos are gorgeous, but the blue of the "trim" affects
the colour.
2.      I like the colour scheme of Isle Royale gallery the best.
3.      Your own layout now complements your Iowa gallery nicely.
4.      I recommend that you adjust your front page to match either 2 or 3.

The American Southwest was a nostalgic journey, especially:

http://myweb.uiowa.edu/jfwilcox/g3/gump02.htm

which is the view that I first had of Monument Valley and took me
totally by surprise.  I was driving a CruiseAmerica RV and my wife
was navigating, but she had not told me that we were about to reach
this place.  Our 2 sons were chatting in the back and suddenly this
view appeared!

Thanks

Chris
p.s. I'm not sure that "rude" described your reply; perhaps "blunt-
and-to-the-point" would the trick ;-).  cb.
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.
+44 (0)7092 251126