[OM] Apologies to Moose

Subject: [OM] Apologies to Moose
From: "Joel Wilcox" <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:32:54 -0600
The last time I posted links to photos I responded rudely to criticism
from Moose about the navigation on my so-called web site.  With a
gentle nudge from Chris Barker, I came to the realization that my
design was so old and kludgy it was calling attention to itself.  So I
started playing with JAlbum, which several list members seemed to be
using to good effect, and I find that I like it!  It's quite a lot of
fun.  There are still lots of gewgaws to play with and I can control
one or two things that are important to me as I wish.

So Moose, please accept my apologies for being so rude to you.  I hope
to scan a few Kodachrome slides and throw something together web-wise.
 I'd be happy to have you (and anyone else) pick the bones out of it,
if you care to, but if you don't I will certainly understand that,
too.

Eating humble pie,
Joel W.