[OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]

Subject: [OM] Re: Communications [was lighting]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:26:42 -0500
Ohmahgawd, Moose, forgive me, but the devil made me do it! Actually,
one of my current joys is my new Mac. I really like it. (Arrgggggggg!
Sorry. I know I'm going to hell, but I just can't help myself.)

My current sorrow, professionally speaking, is that a few years ago I
didn't have the courage, or the money, to go with one of the Big Two
when I went digital. I thought Oly could cut the mustard because I
loved the OM so much. Alas, apparently, I let my heart rule in one of
the few instances when I should have listened to my head.

But then another joy is that the love of OM brought me to this list,
where I've learned so very much and hope to keep learning more, even
after I abandon the E-Thing for one of the Big Two. So maybe it
wasn't such a bad thing after all.

Watch the Bay, folks. There's liable to be an E-1 and some nice
lenses up fairly soon.

Canyon? Nykon? Canyon? Nykon?

Arrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!

--Bob