[OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss

Subject: [OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 11:26:53 +0000
I set the right one 2/3 stop hotter than the left. I wanted a bit of modeling.
And because the camera's mostly black, I set the camera to underexspose by two
stops. I maybe should have gone even further. It was a quick and dirty shot,
about five minutes, "just for the record," as the legal types like to say.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --