[OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss

Subject: [OM] Re: My new friend, my preciousssss
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 18:30:33 +0000
I just got back the first roll of Provia shot with "Precioussss." I gave it a
quick look on the light box, and I'll look at it better later, but I fail to
see the "Leica magic." I think an OM and a good Zuiko would give the same
result. But anyway, it's fun to use. I'll look closer later with the 8X Cabin
loupe, or maybe scan a couple in the Minolta 5400 just to see what that does.
Anyway, I still have a thing for rangefinders, which is why I have all the 6x7
Graphic Crowns and Graflex XLRF's.

Some Joneses die hard. :-]

Walt

--