[OM] Re: lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:20:47 -0500
Dan, Jeff and I have all recommended against this flat light panel
purchase.  There have been no other recommendations for or against on
this forum that I recall.  Sounds unanimous to me.

As I said, those guys on the other forums that are causing you confusion
don't know what they're talking about.

Chuck Norcutt