[OM] Re: lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:52:00 -0800
nuff said

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:20:47 -0500

Dan, Jeff and I have all recommended against this flat light panel
purchase.  There have been no other recommendations for or against on
this forum that I recall.  Sounds unanimous to me.

As I said, those guys on the other forums that are causing you confusion
don't know what they're talking about.

Chuck Norcutt

Allen Coltrin wrote:
 > Dan, I just need to sort this out as I'm not following what you are upset
 > with me about. So you are recommending that I not go the normal route of
 > lighting and should go the light panels route?
 >
 > If I have 20 people, each expressing their recommentations and opinions,
10
 > are for door #1, 4 are for door #2 and 1 is for door #3, how do I win?
Going
 > with any door will offend the others for the 2 remaining ones. I am in a
 > loose loose situation. I have to make a decision. Who do I offend then?
 >
 > Allen

Behalf
 > Of Allen Coltrin
 > Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
 >
 > After you and Jeff recomended against the purchase? Or the return? You
are
 > saying below that you are upset because I was going to get one, and then
 > changed my mind after you two (along with others) recommended against it
is
 > a failure how?
 >
 > Allen

 > List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
 > List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

 > Win a Zune??make MSN® your homepage for your chance to win!
 > http://homepage.msn.com/zune?icid=hmetagline

 > List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
 > List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Don?t miss your chance to WIN 10 hours of private jet travel from Microsoft®