[OM] Re: lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: lighting
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:12:38 -0800
Chuck, are you angry with me for not buying one of those light panels? I've
had lots of others who are saying it won't work and giving reasons. These
items are just under $400 up past $700.

I never ignore opinions. But there are alot of opinions coming at me at the
same time as well as when I first tried to get one before on a different
Olympus yahoo group. But they are just that, opinions. I have to sort
through all of them and find a comfort zone for me.

This is not meant to be a slight against you or anyone else. Please don't
take this personally.

Allen