[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:12:56 -0800
Hummmm.....

I've seen several articles about the intensity of the lights in North
America and the short period we have the moon lite up when it is in a
certain position over the eastern sky.

This though makes perfect since when  the moon is in the west, over the
ocean just after the sun has set.

Worse yet, I don't recall seeing this phenomenon before I settled near the
ocean on the west coast.