[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:10:35 -0800
You would think a scientist would present a rational, well reasoned
argument against some aspect of the mountains of evidence that would
give the lie to man made global warming. Instead a characterization
worthy of a conservative politician.  My impression is that most
scientists involved with earth sciences think there is climate change
caused by people, but not all. The UN report last week gave a 90
percent confidence rating to global warming, not 100 percent. It is
science, not dogma after all.  I also think that a scientist should
be insulted by the smear that most of you just lie for money rather
than practice science.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA