[OM] Re: OT Probably controversial

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Probably controversial
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 17:15:07 +0000
I don't disagree with a thing you've said. I just don't know, but despite
driving an SUV, a 300HP sports car, and a 500HP hotrod 50's replica pickup
truck, I don't think it would hurt to clean things up a little and quit putting
so much crap in the air and water. I've done my bit by just letting the leaves
lie in the yard and keeping the lawnmower in the out-back barn. :-)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --