[OM] Re: Iowa Winter Updates

Subject: [OM] Re: Iowa Winter Updates
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:22:51 -0500
AG Schnozz wrote:
> I updated the Iowa Winter Gallery with several new pictures.  One
> taken last week and three taken yesterday.  All were taken with the
> OM-2S using the 35 shift lens.  Ilford XP-2.
>
> New ones are on the last page.
>
> http://image66media.com/Gallery/iawinter01

image04forweb was my favorite.  Reminds me of some of the farms not far
from where we live though our hills are a bit higher.

One problem.  What's with all that "manipulation" with a shift lens,
that fancy OM2s and all those filters?  And I bet you dodged or burned
in and used some fancy chemical concoction in paper and film development
and who knows what else.  Heck, you might as well have done it all
digitally since you probably strayed quite far from reality. ;-)

Richard L