[OM] Re: OT colonoscopy

Subject: [OM] Re: OT colonoscopy
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 00:33:23 EST

In a message dated 2/24/2007 8:03:42 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

Being a  charter and armed member of the Language Police, I get annoyed at
people's  misuse of the term "acute." It doesn't always mean "really bad," like
some  seem to think, and which it can mean. It mainly is just the term for
something  that had a sudden onset.

Some on this list have acute wit and some, myself included, remember when  we
had a cute girl friend. <{8^)  Bill Barber
http://www.aol.com.