[OM] Re: Macro lighting

Subject: [OM] Re: Macro lighting
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:08:13 -0000
If they aren't connected to anything electrical, they aren't "hot", and I
have seen them called "cold" shoes!  Just flash shoes should be clear
enough, and I have seen them available with pre-drilled holes to fix to a
panel or suchlike, but they are more easily available with a 1/4"x20 thread
to fit to a tripod, like this one:

http://tinyurl.com/32xskj

--
Piers