[OM] Strapping the Leica

Subject: [OM] Strapping the Leica
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 08:57:35 +0000
Oh, I guarantee you no damage was done to the Leica. It was s small screwdriver
and never touched anything but those ringy thingies. My fingernails just
weren't strong enough to get the damn things open enough to get on. The strap
lugs on the Leica, although pretty much the same size, are about half again as
fat as the ones on an Olympus OM. We're talking heavy duty here. The strap I
put on it I took off my champagne OM-4Ti with my bare hands in two minutes,
with no problem. I'll get another one for it. I promised it I would -- B&H when
they open up again.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from