[OM] Thanks Was Re: Re: my webpage - need help

Subject: [OM] Thanks Was Re: Re: my webpage - need help
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:26:30 -0500
Thanks to everyone who took the time to check my site on various
browsers and to those who offered suggestions, critiques and encouragement.

After talking to my wife last night it seems there was miscommunication.
  What she initially observed at work was that she needed to scroll down
to see the icons at the bottom and she knew this is not what I wanted.
I wanted the front page to be small enough vertically so it would load
on most machines with no need to scroll.  In her email she made it
appear as if the icons were not appearing at all.  Anyway, it's all
sorted out and I think the page has improved due to everyone's input.
As a final adjustment I took the front page image and text and inserted
them into a table.  Now the layout remains unchanged even if the browser
window is resized.

The reason I did a minor face lift to the site was to be able to include
the site address in info that will be made available at a small exhibit
I will have in a local coffee shop on March 1st.  Hopefully I'll be able
to sell a few images to help support the purchase of the new E thing or
if that's out of my price range, a new ZD 50-200mm.  March isn't the
best month for tourism in the Berkshires though you never know.

I'm selling 11x14 framed 8x10 prints for $90 each.  They come with a
flat black Nielsen frame, 11x14 V-Groove DuoTone Mat and archival
backing, all purchased from Light Impressions.  The prints are made on a
Canon i960 using Ilford Galerie Classic Pearl paper.  Any input on
whether my asking price is too low, high or about right would be
appreciated.

Richard L