[OM] Re: my webpage - need help

Subject: [OM] Re: my webpage - need help
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:25:24 -0500
Initially I thought the icons were missing also but it turns out that
the spacing between the main image and the large icons at the bottom of
the page is larger in IE than in Thunderbird (I think you meant that
instead of Firefox).  I simply had to increase the vertical height of
the default window to see the icons or else scroll which wasn't
immediately apparent.  There's a scroll bar displayed in IE but your
color scheme makes it dark gray and relatively invisible against the
black background.

I think you need to figure out why IE is creating a larger space between
image and icons and/or address the scroll bar contrast with background
issue.

Chuck Norcutt