[OM] Re: my webpage - need help

Subject: [OM] Re: my webpage - need help
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:42:53 -0500
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Initially I thought the icons were missing also but it turns out that
> the spacing between the main image and the large icons at the bottom of
> the page is larger in IE than in Thunderbird (I think you meant that
> instead of Firefox).

Thanks for checking Chuck.

Nope, I meant Firefox.  Thunderbird is my email program.  The spacing
between the icons and the bottom of the image changes for me only when
the window is resized, otherwise, IE7 and Firefox are the same for
identical window sizes.

> I simply had to increase the vertical height of
> the default window to see the icons or else scroll which wasn't
> immediately apparent.  There's a scroll bar displayed in IE but your
> color scheme makes it dark gray and relatively invisible against the
> black background.

Thanks for pointing that out.  I agree, the scroll bar is difficult to
see in IE7 with my color scheme.

Richard L