[OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags

Subject: [OM] Re: Personal Robbery Survey, was Re: Bags
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 07:50:55 +0000
Well, I may have been wrong about the 38. Maybe it's more like 28. The ones I
know for sure right off the top of my head where my concealed carry permit is
good are, of course, Georgia, then Alabama, Arizona, Alaska, Colorado, Florida,
Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana,
New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee,
Texas, Utah, and Wyoming.

I know I'm missing a few, but I don't feel like looking it up right now. I tend
to stay away from places where I can't "tote," so you'd certainly be safe from
folks like me in Connecticut or New York City. :-) Except there, it's only the
bad guys who are armed. They don't care about what the law says.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --