[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:09:38 -0800
> From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
>
> I have
> a 300mm f/4.5 Oly OM lense. I am looking for the longer reach
> lenses for
> this camera, i.e. 500mm mirror, 600mm or 1000mm OM. Anything that
> will give
> me the reach to also do astrophotography as well...

And if I may speak for Scott, he's going the opposite direction, not
satisfied with photographing atoms and looking for stuff that will
let him shoot quarks. I'm trying to convert him to the Church of
Macro Zuiko, but he keeps mounting bargain third-party junk backwards
-- and getting some pretty good results, too!

:::: Those right-wing, religious nuts have gone too far: in Texas, a
man can't even marry his widow's sister! ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::