[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:44:59 -0800
> From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Now we know who to blame for you getting here Allen, Jan posted
> this address
> and I joined mid week.

Aw man, you told me you wouldn't blow my cover!

Besides loving all things Olympus, you have to be prepared to
passionately love or hate SUVs, guns, pinko greeny hippies, and a few
other things. And to kiss and make up after getting upset. :-)

I've been off and on the list for nearly ten years. I agree with
Moose that you won't find any better source of Olympus  information.

:::: Modern agriculture is the use of land to convert petroleum into
food. Without petroleum we will not be able to feed the global
population. -- Robert L. Hickerson ::::
:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::