[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 10:04:12 -0800
hehehehehehe

Hey, I have a question for all of you. Actually that should be for you all,
lol. I understand that bayonet lens just like the 4/3 lens in that it goes
1/4 turn like a digital lens. So, then do i need an adapter or not. I
understand that it would be a MF lens. I just need to kn ow if I need a 4/3
adapter and if so which one?

TIS,
Allen

>From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
>Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 23:44:59 -0800
>

> > From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
> >
> > Now we know who to blame for you getting here Allen, Jan posted
> > this address
> > and I joined mid week.
>
>Aw man, you told me you wouldn't blow my cover!
>
>Besides loving all things Olympus, you have to be prepared to
>passionately love or hate SUVs, guns, pinko greeny hippies, and a few
>other things. And to kiss and make up after getting upset. :-)
>
>I've been off and on the list for nearly ten years. I agree with
>Moose that you won't find any better source of Olympus  information.
>

>:::: Modern agriculture is the use of land to convert petroleum into
>food. Without petroleum we will not be able to feed the global
>population. -- Robert L. Hickerson ::::
>:::: Jan Steinman <http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com> ::::

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116