[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:16:54 -0800
hehehehehehe. I certainly can be counted on to ask the most important (to
me) question. But don't sell yourself short Scott. You can hold your own
there too. :)

Actually Ali Shah turned me on to this list probably because I keep
pestering him, Dick, and anyone who's brain I could pick.

it's good to see you here Scott!

Allen

>From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
>Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 20:44:27 -0800
>

>Now we know who to blame for you getting here Allen, Jan posted this
>address
>and I joined mid week.
>
>Allen is a class one question asker, I no longer attempt to even pretend to
>hold that title. As far as a pest, I'm not qualified to answer that since I
>don't think I am one either!
>
>  :-)
>Scott

Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more?.then map the best route!