[OM] Re: New Person to the group

Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
From: "Allen Coltrin" <hjlantern@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 09:06:01 -0800
Thank you for the welcome! I have been told that you all have near god like
knowledge with cameras, that you all hang with each other on the list and
are a tight group. Also that you are very open with your new members, which
I very much appreciate very much.

I am saving some cash for some OM lenses. I use my E-500 for my digital
lenses (35mm macro, 14-34mm, 40-150mm, 50-200mm.) I also use my E-330 for
any OM lenses as well as non-Oly lenses if I have the adaptor for it. I have
a 300mm f/4.5 Oly OM lense. I am looking for the longer reach lenses for
this camera, i.e. 500mm mirror, 600mm or 1000mm OM. Anything that will give
me the reach to also do astrophotography as well.

Now, that pretty much lays out my cash for the next few years, lol.

Allen

>From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [OM] Re: New Person to the group
>Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 06:53:30 -0500
>
>Welcome to the club.  Moose has given you a good briefing about what
>goes on here and I'm sure Ali had already pretty well filled you in.
>Therefore, you should know enough to be patient with us.  Dr. Flash says
>hello too.
>
>Chuck Norcutt
><http://www.chucknorcutt.com/>
>

>Allen Coltrin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I hope this goes through. I'm just new to photography and DSLR's
> > specifically. I currently have both an Olympus E-330 and E-500. Ali
>referred
> > me to this list as I constantly have questions and am always looking for
>the
> > right lenses or equipment, etc. to fit in with my goals.
> >
> > Now watch, this won't go through. Tell me if you get this. It went
>through
> > hotmail <shiver>
> > Allen

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com