[OM] Re: Olympus repairs

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus repairs
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 08:29:29 -0800 (PST)

You are right. Once ppl get that artistic bug they
want to try other things. People shoot film, polaroid,
etc etc.

Do you think that with digital the rules of
composition, rule of thirds, etc have been thrown out
the window? What is considered artistic now is
different from days gone by.

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265