[OM] Olympus repairs

Subject: [OM] Olympus repairs
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:31:07 -0700
I was just telling my girlfriend that a few days ago, that I was going to
send my oldest OM-4T to John to be CLA'd because some of the controls are
not responding correctly all the time.  I told her I was worried what would
happen when John retired since there isn't anyone else really specializing
in Olympus repairs anymore aside from him.  So...how old is John..he's not
gonna retire soon is he?  Lol

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design