[OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:17:43 -0600
Bill,

The following take on the modifications gives me pause...

<http://www.butzi.net/articles/zone%20VI%20worth%20it.htm>

<http://www.butzi.net/articles/zone%20VI%20reprise.htm>

...maybe I should consider getting a mint unmodified digital Pentax meter for
$200 less and just adding a sticker if I try to learn some ZS basics using it?
- Phil

On 23:42, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>That is probably a fare price. Not a steal, but a fare price. My mint
>unmodified one cost me about $270 a couple of years ago. It is a wonderful
>meter. It is my understanding, some of the older, non-digital ones have
>problems with batteries that are no longer available.
>
>Bill Barber

==