[OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question

Subject: [OM] Re: Fancy-pants meter question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:23:42 EST
In a message dated 2/7/2007 11:18:20 P.M. Central Standard Time,
zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

...maybe  I should consider getting a mint unmodified digital Pentax meter
for $200 less  and just adding a sticker if I try to learn some ZS basics using

it?

In my opinion, that might be a good choice.  For most of us mere  mortals, I
doubt we will notice 10 cents worth of difference . . . and 10 cents  isn't
much these days.  Are you going to be doing something other than  35mm.  If
not,
the OM 2S a 3 or a 4 would probably do what you want to  do.  <{8^)  Bill
Barber