[OM] Re: FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 23:00:41 -0600
A lady at the hair salon saw me playing with an XA and that started quite a
conversation. What wonderful, tactile, designs. The XA belongs at MOMA, as does
the OM-1. As to the OM-3T, I'm afraid to even set eyes on such perfection. :-)
- Phil

PS - If anyone has a spare XA 4 in really nice condition, and/or an A11 or A16
flash in similar condition, I'd be happy to look into an adoption. I just find
the XA irresistible but I miss being able to focus up close on smaller subjects
and being able to take to odd pic in dim suroundings. I wish I could pack the
XA and an XA 4 in twin holsters, ready for a quick draw, point, and shoot!

On 11:45, ScottGee1 wrote:

>I took that into account when I was looking for a manual focus system
>and still chose Oly because I preferred the OM bodies, especially the
>4.

==