[OM] Re: FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: Vivitar S1 90/2.5 Macro
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:45:19 -0500
Well, we're lucky because we have access to the OM system, but for
'older' third party gear N!kon users have far more choices.  N!kon
branded as well because they have been through a number of iterations
of certain lenses.

I took that into account when I was looking for a manual focus system
and still chose Oly because I preferred the OM bodies, especially the
4.

my two lux worth/ScottGee1