[OM] Re: What the $%#$%# is this?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the $%#$%# is this?
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:29:50 +1300
I thinks it's called the Golden Rule. IE he who has the gold makes the

Talking of which they're even removing adverts offering to accept
payment in "Cash". Yet they'll allow "Sellers may accept COD (cash on
delivery) or cash for in person transactions.". So I changed mine to
meet their rule. I copied/pasted their words.

David