[OM] Re: What the $%#$%# is this?

Subject: [OM] Re: What the $%#$%# is this?
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 22:37:22 -0500
While I agree with Bill's point in principle, I think another
important one is being lost.

eekbay seems to address problems that affect *their* bottom line and
is lax about protecting *some* who use their service.  I recently
recounted here the story of an honest local dealer who got jerked
around by large eekbay merchants when he tried to auction some of his
inventory.  eekbay "investigated" and sided with the Big Boys who do
lots of business with them.

Will I shun eekbay for this?  No, but I damn sure careful when I walk
into their jungle.

YMMV/ScottGee1

SNIP!