[OM] Re: E-400 again (Re: Re: Is it my imagination?)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-400 again (Re: Re: Is it my imagination?)
From: Paul Shields <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:04:03 +0000
Jay Maynard wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 12:34:47PM -0500, DACattani@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> I'm really intrigued by the E400.
>>

> Yeah, me too.
>
> So much so I'm really tempted to break my personal rule against ever buying
> a camera without handling it first, not to mention that I'm not particularly
> happy with the idea of buying an unsupported import.
>
> Still, it's the first DSLR that I've seen to capture the ergonomic magic of
> the OM-1. That's a serious advantage.

I've hardly touched the E-1 since I got mine, though that's more due to
new camera honeymoon than anything else. I do like that the E-400 +
14-42mm can easily fit in my coat pocket - really quite liberating. It's
surprisingly well put together too - I'd say better feeling than the
E-330, but nowhere near the E-1. The rumoured E-420 with LV in the same
form factor would make a brilliant little cam.

Paul