[OM] Re: OT: Shipping to England from the US

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Shipping to England from the US
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 06:59:10 -0500
Actually, yes.  I shipped a meter that was working well when it left
and when it arrived, it was not.

The buyer and I followed USPS procedures, I reimbursed him and I
received a check from them within a month.

All he had to to was return everything to his local USPS office, I
filled out some paperwork.

Sounds like your experience was less satisfactory.

ScottGee1