[OM] Re: Update: E-330, T10/cross-polarizer and pebble surface

Subject: [OM] Re: Update: E-330, T10/cross-polarizer and pebble surface
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:14:42 +0000
Must be the old Kodak Opal V, which was extensively used for wedding
photography. My 1970 edition of the "Kodak Master Darkroom Dataguide" has photo
paper samples in it and describes Opal as, "Simulates silk, is popular for
wedding photography. Also a very attractive medium for expressing brightness in
snow scenes, seascapes, etc."

Yeah, it's a bitch to scan.

Walt

--