[OM] Re: OT: Shipping to England from the US

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: Shipping to England from the US
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:46:50 -0500
Yeah, that is a long wait.  Typically only a few minutes in this area.

I don't love USPS (or any of the carriers) but it is nice to see them
competing to provide better services for customers.

There are a lot of FedEx/Kinkos stores in the area so I just go to the
FedEx site, walk through their procedure and print a label.  Drop the
package(s) at the store and it's (usually!) all good.

ScottGee1